Thursday, March 20, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Clowns. Some fear them, some love them, but few think to go to school to become one. Not to mention to become a specialized clown. But in countries outside of the United States, apparently that idea is not so far fetched. Medical clowns are a staple in the Pediatric Hospital of Hadassah (and I've been told most other countries). They go through a Medical Clown College of some sort to become certified, legit Medical Clowns. The work they do is truly amazing. A child's laughter is the most beautiful thing, and I've never seen a clown fail.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL

Also, scary.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.